April 10, 2012

6 Ingredients You May Not Want In Your Food


With all due respect - "(it's) only used as an antifreeze in winterizing plumbing systems?" Oh, since it's considered safe to drain into the soil that certainly makes it much more appetizing and an "essential" ingredient in our food supply. Antifreeze is antifreeze - don't want it in my food.

I read labels and if I can't pronounce propylene glycol and it's not in my kitchen cabinet - it doesn't go in the shopping cart.

Ever notice how Dansai water is "enhanced". What's in the water? Bi products from coke's manufacturing process?

My apologies for the snarky attitude but really: "Good Grief People" as if we're the idiots?

Common sense is not so common. - Voltaire
About Food Politics
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: