May 12, 2014

Fed Up - The Movie - Ever Wonder Why America (and her children) have never been fatter or sicker?


Terrific movie! Finally an explanation as to why America (and her children) have never been fatter or sicker. (Here's a hint: has nothing to do with lack of exercise and self control.) 

Very much appreciate the family physician explaining the difference between eating real food and all the "nutritional nonsense" from the food and beverage industries. 

After I experienced cancer at age 38, I had no idea about America's highly processed, genetically engineered, sugar addicted, chemically manufactured, artificially flavored, food supply and I thought I as eating healthy.

p.s. Thankfully that was over 12 years ago and if I can't pronounce the ingredient (or "manufacture" it in my kitchen) - it doesn't go in the shopping cart.

p.s.s. Let's get the "daily amount of recommended sugar" on "nutrition" labels!

Best health always,
SuperMom101

No comments: