July 4, 2014

America - Imagine the World without Her - Great Movie to see on the 4th of July



Great movie!  I've always said to our children, "no one ever dies trying to escape America, but many die trying to get here."

I've been curious for some time now why America's medical insurance companies are not going after our "diet of diseases"the way they strategically went after cigarette smoking. . .  America - The Movie - answered that question for me.  Deserves a discussion under a separate post.

Suffice it to say:

"The person who signs your pay check tells you a lot about the person cashing the check and what they believe... follow the money."  - My grandfather with a genuine smile that I miss

To Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - Declaration of Independence

Happy Fourth of July!

No comments: