September 10, 2015

Growth Hormones in Milk: Myth/Fact



My response to post:

Dear Ms. Smith,

Your article is exactly why I gave up all dairy after breast cancer at age 38 - tumor was hormone receptive*.  Thankfully that was over 14 years ago and had the complete support of my oncologist.   *Artificial or naturally occurring.

See, I had no idea about America's highly processed, growth hormone injected, "naturally occurring", arsenic feed, steroid injected, antibiotic administered, GMO fed, artificially flavored, chemically engineered, GMO crops, artificially dyed and colored,  pesticide laced, manufactured herbicide seeds, high fructose corn syrup, sugar laden, artificially sweetened, factory farmed fake-food until I had cancer and the crazy thing - I thought I was eating healthy.

Why is it America (and her children) have never been fatter or sicker and we're told everything is "scientifically" fine with our food supply?  Respectfully, today, an "organic" apple a day helps keep my doctor away and I don't need a PhD in chemistry or a scientific study in a peer reviewed journal to make that decision.

Best health always,

Supermom-in-training

No comments: