August 23, 2010

Lessons From the Egg Recall: Cheap Food Makes You Sick



I wager most Americans can't figure out why they have never been fatter or sicker. (YEP! National Cancer Institute research shows that as much as 50% of cancer risk may be related to diet.)

And, since when do I need a science degree or a PhD in molecular biology to know that a non GMO apple a day is better for me than a pop tart? It's really smart people that are telling us everything is fine with engineering our food supply and industrial farming ..and.... (See point #1 in sentence #1.)

Common sense is not so common - Voltaire
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

1 comment:

BreastCancerSisterhood.com said...

Bravo! Thanks for leaving the post on my Blog because it enabled me to find your blog, and we're singing the same tune. Keep 'em coming.

Brenda Coffee