August 25, 2010

Tonight is the night! Ray LaMontagne & David Gray - Two favorite singer-song writers in the same venue...plus...

David Gray at The Bridge Recording Studio
Hosted by "The River" - 92.5
Cambridge, MA

(Updated to include footage from The Bridge): It's true!  Not only am I fortunate to hold two tickets to see David Gray & Ray LaMontagne (America's two best singer-song writers) tonight at the Bank of Boston Pavilion, I'm going to see David Gray at a private viewing at The Bridge Recording Studio hosted by the best radio station ever - The RIVER... 92.5FM! That's Independent Radio my friends.  (I called you the best radio station ever even before this event!)

I'll let you know how it all goes...need to blow dry my hair...

What does this have to do with diet and disease in America?  Absolutely nothing!

No comments: