February 22, 2012

Are gluten-free products a waste for those without celiac disease?


I too had no idea what I was eating could possibly make me sick until I hadcancer at age 38 and then WOW do I see the light.

Why do we need yet another study to tell a mother whose child had such severe diarrhea for years that when she stopped feeding her child wheat and he started gaining weight, stopped vomiting, etc. that's it all in her head?

"The Unhealthy Truth" by Robyn O'Brien - is a fantastic book that's exposing the "allergy" vs. "sensitivity" vs. "disease" drama and focuses on the genetically engineered franken food (GMO)
that in now the common staple to the America diet and is wrecking havoc on our
physical as well as mental health.

Processed foods - your stomach's perspective...plus, wanna see what happens when you eat green food dyes?

No comments: