February 15, 2012

Do you need to worry about lead in your lipstick?

What's also alarming is that Burt's Bees is owned by Cholorox. In my humble opinion lead limits in our liptick is just another way to get rid of the unwanted chemicals that are a by product of some manufacturing process.

All done with those products listed by the FDA. After I had cancer at age 38, I'm a nut about what I put on my fork and in my mouth...now it's the same for on my lips!

Take Dansai water as another example, my 24 year old niece won't drink it because it has "added minerals". We think it's by products from manufacturing Coca Cola.
What are the "added minerals?*
A chemical cocktail leftover from manufacturing Coke?
It's so strange, America (and her children) have never been sicker, fatter or more complacent and we can't seem to figure out why.

Link to entire Blog at Daily Dose:  Do you need to worry about lead in your lipstick? Daily Dose - Boston Globe

*Coca-Cola ... adds trace amounts of minerals, including magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt), potassium chloride and table salt (sodium chloride).

No comments: