September 20, 2012

Breaking: BPI Sues ABC News For $1.2 Billion Over “Pink Slime” Coverage


Be sure to check out the comments - they are a fascinating commentary on what consumers want and industry spins: The Lunch Tray

Ms. Bettina Elias Siegel does a terrific job in moderating her blog.  In her own words: Because news of this lawsuit is likely to stir the passions of LFTB supporters, before I sign off I'd like to remind everyone of my stringent comments policy.  Sadly, this reminder is necessary in light of the profane and sometimes overtly antisemitic comments which LFTB supporters have regularly attempted to post on this blog over the last several months.  Please be aware that all such comments will be automatically deleted at my discretion and the commenter's IP address will be placed permanently in my spam folder.  Thank you.

ABC News sued by BPI



No comments: